Thursday, April 16, 2009

From the blog ghostwriter (moderator)

Hi, Friends of Tom,
I'm glad you've discovered the blog and have begun to comment. You'll grow to love this communication tool, I'm sure. There are a few little things to know, just in case you're not an experienced blogger.
I have enabled comment moderation, which means that your comments won't be posted until after I've reviewed them. While I know that no Friend of Tom would ever say anything inappropriate, the blogosphere is wide open, and anyone can view this blog and make comments right now. That's why there may be a delay between leaving your comments and when they are posted. I'll try to be vigilant about posting your comments with twelve hours of your posting.
If you have any photo files you'd like for me to post here, please email them to me at twickett@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment