Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter from Tom - April 12, 2009

With the help of Traci, we are going to attempt to post this (a message) once a week or so and see how it goes. Bear with me during this process as it will be a "work in progress."

Unfortunately, I am going to be gone a little while longer. Although Arnold and Bobby tried, I was set off for another year. I will go through the process again in December. As we get closer I'll enlist your help to write letters of support and then to make phone calls. Arnold spoke with a Mr. Morales who didn't seem to budge. We'll hope and pray for next year.

I am coming up on two years (so much for four months!). Oh, well! And my time here at Lopez will be coming to an end. In the next month or so I will be leaving here and will be sent to another facility. I'm hoping the change and the move will help the long, hot summer go by a little more quickly than if I would have stayed here. We'll see.

Hopefully by putting this on the internet I will be able to reach more people (as I still haven't gotten used to writing letters) and will save on postage. Also the reverse will be true for those who don't like to write letters, get a stamp and mail a letter. A simple stroke on the keyboard can get me a message.
Wish me luck and I'll wait to see how this goes. I hope blogging will make the next year go by quickly.
Take care and thanks!


Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment