Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome to my blog

I hatched this idea today while visiting with my friend Traci who will serve as my ghostwriter and translator. The idea is that I can write a letter of general interest, send it to Traci and she will post it here to share with all of you.

I hope you will enjoy the blog and that you will comment frequently. Traci will compile the comments every week and send them to me, so if you've always wished I had email this will be the next best thing. There is a rumor that I might have email within the next few months, but who knows whether or not that's a reliable rumor. :)

Watch for more news soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tom
    We saw your posting on Uncle Ts guest book. You would not believe your comments were the theme of Joey's eulogy of his dad

    Love
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about your new innovative idea and will resurface with my correspondence with you

    Love you

    Your sister
    Donna

    ReplyDelete