Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ways to Communicate

I spoke with a blog follower today who asked a question about blog comments. She asked if it was possible to post a comment that would not be posted to the blog but which would be forwarded to Tom. The answer is yes, and here's how it works.

If you post a comment and begin it with "For Tom only" I will not post the comment for everyone to read, but I will print it and send it along to him when I send the other blog comments. Because I am moderating the comments before they are posted, I have the ability to keep your communication private, or at least semi-private, since there's no way I can avoid seeing it. Your secrets are safe with the ghostwriter, though.

Another post from Tom should be up by Tuesday. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there-
    This is toms nephew Rick in El Paso (donna's son)
    anyways you can get me all the time rick@rickshotrodshop.com my mom told me about this and i just wanted to say what a great idea it is. Please Give Uncle Tom My best.
    Thanks
    RG

    ReplyDelete